The Opposite of My Garden

| |


Three years ago, my in-laws moved from Cedar Ridge (literally on a ridge straight up a hill from Sonora) where the deer and antelope play - well, the deer do anyway - to five acres just outside of Sonora where the hills roll a bit more gently and the deer don't use their front yard as a playground. They installed a beautiful "waterwise" garden and I have enjoyed watching it fill in everytime we visit.

I snapped some iPhone pictures last weekend to share here. Since this garden is the complete opposite of mine (soggy shade), there's quite a few plants I'm unfamiliar with, so I'll just post the pictures and let you enjoy!


Also, my husband's cousin's girlfriend (did you follow that?) made this homemade lemonade with fresh fruit. Too cute not to share...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM @ that lemonade. Want.

Unknown said...

Wow- beautiful!!!!!!

Post a Comment