Skin Care - Part 2

| |


The next victim to get the axe in my B.O. (Before Organic) products was my proactiv cleanser. I've so far been very happy with the Dr. Alkaitis line of skin care, but this time I used a different source, but lucky for me - still local! Bella Floria is a local Sacramento company that finds brands who use natural and organic ingredients and sells them on one, convenient website. I've been doing a ton of research and can understand why people don't take the time to buy "greener" products. Once you start researching and reading, the amount of information is overwhelming, but also conflicting.


Is a paraben actually bad or just not completly confirmed as bad? Even though mica is a naturally occuring element, will it still irritate my skin?? The more research I do, the more of these questions I find. Regardless - Bella Floria makes it a little easier.


In the end, I ordered the Dr. Alkaitis cleanser on a Saturday and it arrived on Monday (wow!) and I continue to be a satisfied customer. The best part?? The packaging from Bella Floria was minimal and it arrived with a hand written note from the owner along with free samples of the Alkaitis eye cream and toner - BONUS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment