Welcome to Life on Lathwell

| |

We're a suburban couple in Northern California trying to figure out how to use our resources wisely, eat and shop locally and enjoy life outdoors whenever possible! Amy will be the primary author here and I've been thinking about blogging for close to a year now, but wasn't sure I had much to share. However, as I've been researching things like where our water comes from and how to conserve it, the ingredients in the makeup and skin products I use and alternative transportation options when my daily commute is 20 miles each way, I've found that information on the web can be confusing and conflicting and that it isn't always easy being green! My hope is that through Life on Lathwell, we can find new ways to live healthy while enjoying the resources in our own backyard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment